Frequently Asked Questions
We really hope you love your new Kanata Blanket and that it has found a special place in your home! If you have any questions about shipping, returns, care and more take a look at some of our FAQ's down below:
We are a Canadian company based in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada. Therefore, we charge in Canadian Dollars, however, on our website we have the option to view prices in CAD or USD with the drop down menu located on the upper right hand corner. All orders will be billed in Canadian Dollars and your individual payment method will then be converted to the amount charged in your respective currency on your credit statement.
- Once you have completed your order online, it will be shipped within 48 hours during regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. PST). Therefore, cancellations or changes to your order cannot be accepted after 24 hours.
- All items are available to be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
- A 10% restocking fee is applied to your refund if item(s) are returned due to issues other than item(s) being damaged.
- Item must be in original condition, unwashed, with tags on and in original vinyl zipper bag.
- Shipping costs covered by customer, unless item is damaged.
- If you would like to make a return, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps.
- All items are eligible for free standard ground shipping over $99.
- For rush shipping or orders which are not eligible for free shipping, your shipping price will be calculated at checkout based on your address.
- We are currently based in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada. However, we ship all throughout Canada and the United States.
- We are not responsible for any items being lost, misplaced, or shipping delays once they leave our warehouse and are in the hands of a third party shipping company.
Blanket Care Guide:
All of our items are meant to withstand the wear and tear of everyday life. Our outdoor items are especially durable, as we know your adventures take many twists and turns. Each item is machine washable, because we know that in our busy lives nobody wants to spend the time to hand wash, or take your blanket to the dry cleaners!
We recommend you wash your blanket before its first use, but don't worry our soft and cozy blankets never lose that signature Kanata comfort! For our wool and faux leather items, as well as our camper blankets and picnic blankets, we recommend you hang them dry. However, our challengers, velura throws and quillows do quite well in the dryer on a low heat setting.
If you're ever concerned about how to take care of your Kanata Blanket, feel free to contact us anytime through our contact form.
Kanata Blanket Company is also a trusted promotional products supplier! We offer wholesale orders with many customization options. If you are interested in ordering some of our products in large quantities, please check out Kanata Promo for more information.
For all other inquiries, and more questions that may not be answered here, feel free to fill out a contact form on our website, or send an email to email@example.com where we would be more than happy to assist you!